Saturday 8 December 2018

Christmas in the Office 2018

I’m kicking off my Christmas Home Tours with my favorite room of the house. I love the navy with the white in the office at all times but at Christmas it’s just the best; I like to think this house was made for Christmas. This year I opted to use lots of wrapping paper to further the white, navy, gold and silver theme. The idea to pile the presents on the console started out as very practical problem solving… Grayson just loves to destroy anything he can get his hands on; when I started moving the gifts I’d already wrapped onto the console I loved how it started coming together and it gave me the kick in the pants to wrap a few more to really get a pile of gifts.

  

What do you think? It’s simple but magical, right? I’m thrilled with how it turned out!

Sources:

Wrapping Paper and Boxes: Home Goods // Marshalls // here

Desk, Wood Chair and Console: Secondhand

Rug: Rugs USA (also here)

Tree (great price!): Wayfair

Bell Wreath: Marshalls

Magnolia Flower: Hobby Lobby

Chairs (on sale now!): Wayfair

Stripe Ribbon: Michaels (similar here)

The post Christmas in the Office 2018 appeared first on Migonis Home.


Christmas in the Office 2018 posted first on BakersKitchensLimited.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment