Saturday 4 August 2018

Caned Back Chairs in the Dining Room

Our dining room got a coastal update with some caned chairs that I’ll give a coat of white paint. It goes perfectly with the light Restoration Hardware table. For all the details see below photos.

Chairs: secondhand (similar here and here) || Table: Restoration Hardware Outlet || Driftwood Garland: Renys (similar here) || Wine Bucket: Mariposa || Lamps: Home Goods (similar here)

Some good friends of ours just sold their amazing home of 25ish years. They are downsizing from 10,000 square feet to about 2000 so we were the grateful recipients of some fabulous items like these caned dining chairs and the navy mirror (it was red when I got it). We love our other dining chairs but for some reason the color of the chair reads pink in our dining room and it’s made me crazy.

I’d search for caned chairs after seeing them in Monika Hibbs dining room and fell in love but they were always more than I wanted to pay. My plan is to paint the wood white and leave the caning as is. I think these will bring the coastal feel to the dining room perfectly. What do you think? Are you excited to see them white?

The post Caned Back Chairs in the Dining Room appeared first on Migonis Home.


Caned Back Chairs in the Dining Room posted first on BakersKitchensLimited.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment