Monday 13 November 2017

Memory Filled Tree

When decorating our home for Christmas this year I went with the theme of memories. In this room I have stacks of photo Christmas cards that were sent to us in past years, our Christmas tree stumps from the first few years after we got married with memories written on them and I decorated our gorgeous Bellacor Christmas tree with a bunch of frame ornaments and put photos of our family from years past in it. I’m hoping to add a few each year… it’s like a fabulous Christmas photo book. It was so much fun to go through old photos from when Drew and Elle were little or from when we first brought the twins home from the hospital and they were teeny tiny (5-6ish pounds!) compared to their sumo wrestler status now. 😉

After living with the tree in the dining room for a couple of weeks (I decorated early for a couple of posts I had deadlines for) I decided move the tree to be by our kitchen table where it’ll get much more visibility and enjoyment by us… I love the idea of eating breakfast by Christmas tree lights. Once I finish decorating that area I’ll share it… I’m hoping to get a full Christmas tour posted after Thanksgiving so you can see where everything ended up.

Here’s the best part! Bellacor is giving a Migonis Home reader this same tree

Giveaway Rules:

  1. You must be a US resident.
  2. You may enter by commenting here or on my Instagram or Facebook post (to be published around 10pm EST Monday evening).

 I received product in exchange for this post. All opinions are my own.

The post Memory Filled Tree appeared first on Migonis Home.


Memory Filled Tree posted first on BakersKitchensLimited.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment